Build Your Child’s Confidence in the Water On The SurfnSup Kids Surf Camp
We specialise in offering a safe and adventurous environment for young surfers to flourish. No matter whether your child wishes to learn or take their surfing skills to the next level, enrolling in SurfnSup’s kid surf camps can be an informed decision. Even if your kid has never been on a board before, we have the skills to cater to all levels, including beginners.
Each of our surf lessons is fully supervised by well-qualified instructors. Our team of professional instructors are trained lifeguards who are committed to providing a supportive environment to kids. What sets us apart is our belief in fun and play-based positive surf learning experiences, adapting to the differences in how boys and girls learn.
Joining our camp means we will provide wetsuits, equipment, wetsuit boots, as well as surfboards. So, all your kids need to carry is their swimsuit, a towel, and warm clothes to wear afterward. Throughout the camp, while honing their surfer skills, our instructors also teach the participants various vital topics like surf safety, wave selection, learning about rip currents, etc.
- Price per Adult : 40€
- Price per under 18’s : 30€
- Duration of lesson 1.5hrs
What to Bring to the Surf Lesson:
- Drinking water
- Warm clothes to wear after the lesson
COVID-19 Guidelines for Safe Surfing at the Beach:
- Every participant should keep a 2m social distance from each other and staff while at SurfnSup and on the beach.
- Owing to the pandemic, we are taking groups of maximum of 8 people at a time.
- Always be prepared to change outside and ensure you only carry essential items to your lesson. Ideally, have your swimsuit on for arrival to get going quickly.
- Hand sanitiser will be available for use before and after your surf lesson
- Please check the “Terms and Conditions” for consent on the form before payment.
- If you are having any COVID-19 symptoms or have come in contact with a confirmed case recently, please cancel your lesson and do not attend.