Private Surf Lesson
Contact us today if you are interested in private surf lessons!
Take Your Surfing to the Next Level with a One to One Surf Lesson
At SurfnSup, you can surf one-on-one with a skilled instructor or simply have an instructor assigned to your own private group. Taking our lessons is an effective way to learn what you need to know in a short period of time. Our instructors have years of experience and know how to make the most of your surfing ability.
Some of the areas our instructors focus on during the private lesson are:
- Catching unbroken waves
- Wave selection and positioning
- Improving pop up and stance
- Surfing in trim on water waves
- Rules/Etiquettes of the ocean
- Surf fitness: balance/flexibility/strength/surfers’ health
- Wind, wave, and tide knowledge/prediction
- Water safety, assessing conditions, etc.
- Price for 1 to 1 : 90€
- Price for 2 to 1 : 120€
- Price for 3 to 1 : 140€
- Duration of lesson 1.5hrs
Private Lesson Schedule
Surf lesson times depend on the tide and change daily. So, get in touch with our team to know about the lesson timings.
What to Bring to the Surf Lesson:
- Drinking water
- Warm clothes to wear after the lesson
COVID-19 Guidelines for Safe Surfing at the Beach:
- Every participant should keep a 2m social distance from each other and staff while at SurfnSup and on the beach.
- Owing to the pandemic, we are taking groups of maximum of 8 people at a time.
- Always be prepared to change outside and ensure you only carry essential items to your lesson. Ideally, have your swimsuit on for arrival to get going quickly.
- Hand sanitiser will be available for use before and after your surf lesson
- Please check the “Terms and Conditions” for consent on the form before payment.
- If you are having any COVID-19 symptoms or have come in contact with a confirmed case recently, please cancel your lesson and do not attend.