SUP Beginner Lesson
Maximise your fun in the waves with SurfnSup!
SUP Paddle Board Lessons
Our “Intro to SUP” paddle board lesson will leave you feeling fully confident to stand up, paddle board, turn, and enjoy flat water paddling. Our instructors will firstky start with a “dry run” where you will get acquainted with the equipment and various SUP safe practices. On the water, our professional instructors will help you go through the basic paddle strokes that can be used to navigate through the water. Also, you will learn how to turn and manoeuvre your board with ease.
- Price per Adult : 40€
- Price per under 18’s : 30€
- Duration of lesson 1.5hrs
What to Bring to the Surf Lesson:
- Drinking water
- Warm clothes to wear after the lesson
COVID-19 Guidelines for Safe Surfing at the Beach:
- Every participant should keep a 2m social distance from each other and staff while at SurfnSup and on the beach.
- Owing to the pandemic, we are taking groups of maximum of 8 people at a time.
- Always be prepared to change outside and ensure you only carry essential items to your lesson. Ideally, have your swimsuit on for arrival to get going quickly.
- Hand sanitiser will be available for use before and after your surf lesson
- Please check the “Terms and Conditions” for consent on the form before payment.
- If you are having any COVID-19 symptoms or have come in contact with a confirmed case recently, please cancel your lesson and do not attend.